Whole wheat bread is the ultimate go-to for your breakfast, lunch, or even snacks. It's a hearty, delicious, and nutritious bread that's made from the goodness of whole wheat flour. 

This bread is perfect for those who want to stay fit and healthy without compromising on taste. It's packed with fiber, protein, and essential nutrients that keep you going throughout the day.

Whether you're a health-conscious person looking for a nutritious and tasty bread option, or someone who loves savory, whole wheat bread is definitely worth trying. Give it a try, and we're sure you'll soon become a fan of this delicious and healthy bread.

32 oz / 2 lbs

whole wheat bread

Pacific NW Sourced ~ Sustainable Wheat ~ No artificial Ingredients or Preservatives ~ Pacific NW Sourced ~ NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS OR

Nutrition Facts Servings per container: 17, Serv. size: 1 slice. Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 26g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (13% DV), Total Sugars 3g, Protein 4g


Whole wheat flour, enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, pure cane sugar, oats, yeast, salt, molasses, cultured wheat, citric acid



- James A.

“sweet sweet velvety loafs. By far the best bread I've ever had.”